Click on each of the pictures below to learn the do’s and don’ts and fix your mistakes now.
1. Never (at all) place soft drinks such as coffee, soft drinks, or water bottles on the computer desk or computer desk.
2. When using a laptop computer, turn it off and then slowly turn it off after checking for any hard objects or other objects on the keyboard.
3. Clean the computer screen frequently
4. Use a cooling fan, especially under laptop computers.
5. Carry laptops with you in a laptop bag Avoid carrying this item by hand.
6. Avoid always turning on your computer without using it.
7. When using CD / VCD / DVD discs, re-insert the drive and inspect the disc carefully after inserting it carefully.
8. When using USB cables / sticks, be sure to install the USB heads downstairs before installing them. Do not do the installation by guessing.
9. Do not post anything on the computers.
10. Do not put food on the computer table.
11. Do not place computer chargers or power cords under the seat or on sidewalks.
12. Do not use the computer on the bed without any support (air conditioning fan).
13. Clean the vents / vents next to laptops frequently with a soft brush.
14. Do not unplug your computer without a power shutdown.
15. Use a computer desk that is high enough to line your eyes and monitor. Do not make it look down.